Managing your Front-Office, Back-Office, and Online Reservation Requirements for your Single or Multi-Location, Hotel, Resort, or Boutique Hotel Operation
As the backbone of any hotel, resort or inn, ResortSuite PMS (Property Management System) can be interfaced with existing hospitality systems or completely integrated with any combination of other ResortSuite software modules. Built on the industry leading ORACLE database, ResortSuite PMS ensures superior guest relationship management, richer business performance analysis, and greater centralized intelligence.
- Record interactions, preferences, and other critical guest information to ensure relevant and timely information are always available to your staff.
- Post guest charges from other departments, verify a guest’s name, room number, and check-in time instantly.
- Accommodate shared-ownership/owner accounting operations.
- Generate automatic confirmation letters, and guest itineraries that combine room reservations, dining reservations, spa bookings, golf tee times, and transportation.
- Locate guests anywhere on your property at any given time with the “Find Guest” feature.
- Produce detailed invoices that itemize all charges from other departments.
- Display a guest’s complete history; view all previous visits, purchases, special notes and experiences to ensure exceptional guest service is provided and guest loyalty is established.
- Eliminate the need for a separate and expensive CRM solution.
- Enjoy a simple, intuitive, and prompt reservation process.
- Guide users from one business area of your operation to another with ease [i.e. front desk ResortSuite PMS users can transfer to ResortSuite SPA instantly].
- Deliver invaluable business analysis and comprehensive reporting to all departments within your property.
- Benefit from ResortSuite’s leading ORACLE database server, its incredible performance, scalability and reliability.
- Enjoy maximum up-time, business critical, enterprise level technology.
- Prosper from centralized management, centralized back-ups, remote management, and automatic system updates.
Integration with other ResortSuite Software Applications
- Share and access one guest profile from any or all other ResortSuite software applications: SPA, F&B, CATERING, CLUB, GOLF, SKI, CONCIERGE, WEB and RETAIL.
- Give guests the power to book accommodations through the revolutionary ResortSuite WEB integrated online reservations tool.
- Produce detailed property-wide reports for Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Management departments. Post charges from any module to ResortSuite PMS without interfacing. PMS Folio Invoice can show line by line detail of charges posted from other ResortSuite modules.