ResortSuite CONCIERGE, a unique application within ResortSuite’s enterprise architecture allows a property to manage external reservations and partner information that are not managed by any of the other ResortSuite modules. CONCIERGE can store, search, and identify other properties and services such as restaurants, activity centers, hotels, car services, etc., and allows you to complete reservations conveniently on behalf of your guests. The external reservation is created by ResortSuite CONCIERGE and appears in your guest’s confirmations letters and itineraries. ResortSuite CONCIERGE offers your operation another unique way to personalize and enhance your guest’s experience while staying at your property.
- Record interactions, preferences, and other critical guest information to ensure relevant and timely information is always available to your staff.
- Book reservations with external providers.
- Display which services are available with third party providers, including pricing, rates, availability, and special alerts for guests.
- Display a guest’s complete history of external reservations to ensure exceptional guest service is provided and guest loyalty is enhanced.
- Enjoy a simple, intuitive, and prompt reservation process.
- Guide users from one business area of your operation to another with ease [i.e. ResortSuite CONCIERGE users can transfer to ResortSuite SPA instantly].
Benefit from ResortSuite’s leading ORACLE database server, its incredible performance, scalability and reliability.
Enjoy maximum up-time, business critical, enterprise level technology.
Prosper from centralized management, centralized back-ups, remote management, and automatic system updates.
Integration with other ResortSuite Applications
Share and access one guest profile from any or all other ResortSuite applications: PMS, SPA, F&B, CATERING, CLUB, GOLF, SKI, WEB and RETAIL. Produce detailed property-wide reports for Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Management departments.